Issue date – May 2019
Review date – May 2020
Cutter Shop Limited recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, and review annually. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
All employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objective of the policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- We will monitor the need to travel and map trips so that nearby visits are tied in to one journey.
- We will encourage the use of local labour and materials where available to reduce CO2 and help the community.
- Encourage employees and customers to recognise their environmental responsibilities and identify possible improvements.